Saturday, December 4, 2010

Love Letter to a Sock

Dear Chocolate Sock, 


MSP 70
Thank you so very much for helping me get through 60 manuscript pages in 4 hours. That is wicked fast even for a very light edit, and I couldn't have done it without you to keep my fingers busy and stop them from straying over to Facebook and this blog and that blog and maybe that neat looking computer game over there. Thanks to you, while my fingers went around and around and around, I was able to keep my brain on the manuscript. Thanks to you, I was able to sit quietly at my desk and not resent my friends who were hanging out at the yarn shop without me. Much. 

MSP 130
You rock.

Love,
Noelle


P.S., I love that your stripes are actually swirling instead of striping. I am charmed.
P.P.S., Your chocolate color is lovely, but I will have to remember not to work on you right before dinner. You're making me hungry. 
P.P.P.S., Hey Blogger, I don't know what's up with the itty-bitty font when I clearly selected "Normal," but it sucks. Fix it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment