- Brother-in-law's Cowboys scarf (Yes, it's still on the needles in this picture, which was taken Christmas Eve; I cast off Christmas Day afternoon in time to give it to him that night.)
- Sister's Snuggle-Licious Snow Day Socks (That's my name for them. The Paton's pattern just calls them "Fair Isle Socks." Boooooooring.)
- Cousin Lily's Christmas stocking (Mom made a coordinating stocking for Lily's sister Georgia.)
- Mom's Snuggle-Licious Snow Day Socks
- Miles the Boxer's Christmas stocking (I forgot to put the hanger on, but luckily noticed when I was wrapping it and took yarn and needles to Christmas dinner. I added the hanger while everyone else was opening presents. Whoops.)
At the top of the picture:
- Stepmom's red and gray slippers
- Dad's light brown and dark brown slippers
And last but not least, Mom's birthday socks:
Of which I am not a little proud.
But next year? No knitted presents. This time I'm serious.